The work of industrial engineers is of great importance to a variety of fields. Industrial engineers find answers to different problems in the manufacture and distribution of goods and services, are looking for engineering solutions in health care, utilities, transport, entertainment industry, considering the environment. This Industrial Engineering and Management programme from Kaunas University of Technology was developed with ambitious young professionals in mind, who are seeking to understand the multidisciplinary context of engineering and production.
During your studies, you will learn to assess, analyse, design and manage production technologies and processes. Upon graduation, you will be equipped with competencies to solve ambiguous production problems, apply methods of mathematical modelling, analysis and design, and will be well-educated in team management.
- Very popular study programme among international students: you will study in a multicultural class, which is great for forming global connections
- Strong emphasis on problem-solving skills and critical technological thinking
- To solve new production engineering problems, plan their solution strategy, apply new problem solving methods
- To develop new product and methods for design of products and production processes
- To plan and conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research of production engineering problems
- To process and interpret the data of experiments, analytical research or practical production situations, provide conclusions and recommendations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Production
- Managerial Finance
- Manufacturing Planning and Control
- Methods of Research and Quality Control
- Industrial Maintenance
- Industrial Marketing
- Quality Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 5 other Masters in Engineering Management in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%),
- motivation (skype interview),
- proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, GRE, IESOL C1 or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.