The Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology and the UTS Business School have developed this master's degree that provides all the advantages of a generalist Master of Business Administration with a focused engineering management program.
The subjects offered in this course follow an integrated approach to professional practice through compulsory engineering management/professional engineering subjects, compulsory subjects relevant to business administration and an independent engineering graduate project in engineering management.
This unique combined Master degrees in Engineering Management - Business Administration at the University of Technology Sydney is for students who have a bachelor's in engineering and who want to combine a Master of Engineering Management with a Master of Business Administration.
This course is suitable for professional engineers who want to master skills in engineering management and business administration. It is suitable for practising engineers who want to take up challenging and leadership roles in their organisation or career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Engineering stream
- Core subjects (Engineering Management)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 293 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Technology Sydney and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree be in engineering and that one of the following conditions is met:
- a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 out of 4 and less than 10 per cent fail grades, or
- a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) minimum overall score of 550, with verbal 25, quantitative 35 and AWA 4.0, or
- a minimum of four years' (full-time equivalent) engineering-related work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42096 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 877 AUD per credit during 24 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- Engineering (Technical) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.