Besides a strong cultural background on the roots and evolutions of design and visual communication, our students receive a constant training on the most used and advanced software thanks to the development of many projects. They work side by side with Italian and international companies involved in different fields in order to gain as much experience as possible on the graphic design's contemporary scenario.
A Graphic Designer graduated from this Master course is particularly involved in social issues and communication ethics, manages the creative process at its best and is ready to satify the needs of the brands he/she works for with a personal expressive touch.
The Master course in Graphic Design - Focus on New media - IED Florence from Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) is tailored for graduates or professionals in graphic, architecture, design, fine arts and advertising. Participants with a professional (two years minimum) experience in the fields of management, communication, marketing, public relations or visual communications (graphic, product, interior, advertising, photography, web or social) are also welcome.
In the last editions the Master hosted some exceptional guest speakers such as:
- David Moretti - Art Director WIRED Magazine
- Marco Cendron - Creative Director with previous collaborations for Mondadori / ROLLING STONE Italy / GQ Italy
- Riccardo Luna - Innovation Editor for the newspapaer La Repubblica
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History Of Design And Communication
- Marketing And Public Speaking
- Account Management & Professional Development
- Visual Communication
- Creative Advertising
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design Media Studies & Mass Media View 8 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA20100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
- Tuition fee - € 17100
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.