Having a strong cultural background, students complete their training by acquiring project management skills, so as to be ready to bring value to fashion products through all the aspects of communication. They practice on three thematic projects designed to be used on digital media, creating contents such as images, videos, editorial projects and composing the outfits.
The Master in Fashion Communication and Styling - IED Milan at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) is addressed to those applicants, both Italians and foreigners, who have a good first level degree in Fashion, Communication and Marketing, as well as to young professionals with at least two years of experience in the field.
Fashion Communicators are qualified to work as Communication Managers, Image Consultants, Fashion Stylists, Researches and Trend Setters, as well as PRs. In these roles, they can find occupation in press offices, public relations agencies, event organisation companies, publishing and design departments of Italian and international fashion houses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methodology Of Project Development
- Fashion Communication
- Visual Language
- Publishing Companies And Writing On Fashion
- Press Office And Fashion Events
- Photo Set
- Styling & Shooting Still Life
The Master is addressed to those applicants, both Italians and foreigners, who have a good first level degree in Fashion, Communication and Marketing, as well as to young professionals with at least two years of experience in the field.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 46 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Tuition fee - € 17,100
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.