Students will learn how to systematically change behavior by analyzing related environmental variables and applying interventions based on the principles of behavior science. Behavior analysts have improved a wide range of everyday issues, including enhancing staff performance, improving public safety initiatives, teaching effective parenting skills, treating problem behavior in children, improving general and special education teaching strategies, rehabilitating individuals who abuse substances, and more.
Graduates of the Applied Behavioral Analysis MSEd program at Temple University help fill the growing demand for individuals with applied behavior-analytic training in social service agencies and educational institutions, particularly in service of individuals with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Applied Behavior Analysis graduate degree also prepares educators, clinicians and other helping professionals to understand and implement interventions to address skill deficits and performance issues or problem behavior. You’ll graduate with a diverse set of skills, including the ability to analyze environmental variables affecting behavior, create individualized interventions, and assess the effectiveness of interventions to inform data-based decisions on modification and continuation.
- Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Effective Teaching Strategies
- Ethics and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Concepts and Principles of Behavior Analysis
- Single Subject Research Design
- Organizational Behavior Management - OBM
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior - EAB
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3090 other Masters in Education in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Statement of Goals: In 500 to 1,000 words, outline your interest in seeking a master’s degree with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire, your interests, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions attended and/or from which credit was earned must be submitted.
International23922 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23922 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State17388 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.