In particular, the course covers the study of the most important aspects of fashion marketing management, the communication techniques - focusing on aspects of positioning strategies and brand management - the identity and consumer needs without neglecting the analysis of digital media.
The Fashion Marketing - From Strategy to Branding - IED Milan course at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) is based on a creative approach to develop innovative thinking and experimenting new strategies in the area.
Graduate students can approach different fashion segments: Brand Management, Corporate Marketing, Business Development, Distribution and Retailing as well as counseling and communication agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion System
- Project Management And Workshop Innovation
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Brand Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Targeting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 45 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The course is designed for Italian and international graduates in Fashion, Communication and Marketing, as well as young professionals with at least two years of experience in the field.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Tuition fee - € 17,100
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.