The initial modules are taught to all postgraduate design students. Here you'll gain a critical understanding of design thinking, theoretical studies, research methods and making practices. You’ll then follow your own personal practice with support from our specialist staff.
This Design (Illustration) course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- design management
- making or manufacturing
- company-employed design
- independent design practice
- postgraduate study at PhD level
- design research
- Creative Design And Positionality
- Methods For Research And Practice
- Ma Project (Illustration)
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 152 other Masters in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
Normally you need
- a 2.2 degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline or significant relevant experience
- appropriate study plans, including an indication of possible project topics and clear, appropriate and realistic learning aims
- a high level of creative ability, as evidenced by a portfolio of work
- ability to discuss design issues critically and confidently
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP per year during 15 months.
National9620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9620 GBP per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.