Learn the skills necessary to help students acquire jobs in specific industries. By the end of the Career and Technical Education MSEd at Temple University, you will earn the Vocational Director certificate and the Vocational Supervisor certificate.
This master’s degree is distributed evenly among core, career and technical education, and elective coursework. The course material pushes you to learn how to
- develop curriculum programs;
- get up to speed with industry trends;
- hone your teaching skills for a variety of occupations;
- manage technical/training center resources; and
- implement current standards in secondary education programs.
The Career and Technical Education MSEd gives you the credentials required to assume administrative positions within the workforce development field. It enables you to lead a technical center or instructional team or develop and direct an educational program.
- Leadership in Career and Technical Education
- Curriculum Development for Programs of Study in Career and Technical Education
- The Role of Career and Technical Education in Workforce and Economic Development
- Collaborative Processes for Effective Career and Technical Education Programs
- Program Planning, Evaluation, and Systems Alignment in Career and Technical Education
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 1004 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test
- Complete online application
- Statement of Goals: In 500 to 1,000 words, outline your interest in seeking a master’s degree with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire, your interests, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Resume: Current resume required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International39870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 12 months.
National39870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.