The course provides a blend of academic, professional and practical skill development to ensure that you are attractive to potential employers in the UK and overseas. It builds upon your current development and education both as an individual and a member of the professional community.
This Building Surveying course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in building surveying within which are many and varied career paths such as
- property management
- development and refurbishment
- building control
- heritage and conservation
This course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
- Applied Research Methods And Dissertation
- Building Surveying Legal And Commercial Studies
- Economics And Market Context
- Evaluating Building Condition
- Property Law & Professional Context
- Sustainable Building Technology
- Sustainable Development And Refurbishment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 291 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:2 degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- We welcome applications from candidates who may not meet the exact academic entry requirements but have significant relevant experience, on application you will be referred to our course leader, who will evaluate your experience, this may involve an informal conversation either in person or by other media.
- If English is not your first language you typically need an IELTS 6.0 overall score with a minimum of 5.5 in all other skills or equivalent.
International14460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14460 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9340 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9340 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.