The course offers the opportunity to examine different production systems. Participants are constantly stimulated and encouraged to develop their own design methodologies, in order to produce unique design concepts responding to market demands. Throughout the use of contemporary languages and expressions, future scenarios are reached and transformed into innovative design solutions.
The Master course is based on an interdisciplinary team approach, as in the best design agencies and think-tanks. The curricular internship constitutes the achievement of the course as it offers the possibility to alternate a professional experience to the academic study programme. In order to facilitate the choice of professional opportunities, the curricular internship can be carried out in studios/companies - corresponding to the courses objectives - or “on campus” through a professional simulation project.
The Master in Design - Innovation, Strategy and Product - 1st Level Master Degree - IED Milan programme from Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) trains professionals with strong skills in design and innovation, suitable for working as Designers in studios, agencies, design companies, institutions and auto-production, or able to develop their own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Design Methods
- Design Elements
- History And Culture
- Communication Lab
- Emergent Technologies
- Design Management
- Case Histories
- Onsite Visits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Innovation Management Strategic Management View 51 other Masters in Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Tuition fee - € 17,100
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.