Become a leader who can effectively steer adults, teams and organizations through the process of adapting to change.
The Adult and Organizational Development program at Temple University will equip you with the theory and practice to lead and manage an organization or team. You will focus on the following areas:
- Adult Learning and Training will help you specialize in designing and delivering effective training materials and instruction for adults pursuing personal or professional growth.
- Organizational and Team Development will develop the skills to help organizations and teams adapt and grow by delivering accurate performance assessments, facilitating group decision-making, formulating strategic interventions and implementing long-term improvement plans.
- Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution will help you focus on mediating disputes; negotiating agreements; promoting organizational practices that support constructive conflict resolution; and resolving conflicts.
Theories on communication, conflict resolution, organizational culture and team development can be immediately applied in the workplace. Through team-based exercises, you will study how teams function and succeed. You’ll also learn how adults gain and retain new knowledge, as well as how to develop training materials that fit their needs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- System Dynamics
- Communication and Conflict
- Facilitating Adult Learning
- Organizational Communication
- Conflict Resolution in Education
- Negotiation Processes
- Third-Party Conflict Intervention
- Interpersonal Skills Training
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education View 3511 other Masters in Education in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State942 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 942 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.