As technology increasingly becomes more important to business performance, there is a growing demand for IT graduates with technical and business expertise.
Why choose this Master of Information and Communication Technology Advanced offered by the University of Wollongong
- World-renowned academic leaders covering a wide range of ICT majors are represented in the Faculty. Experts in areas such as Internet technology, telecommunications, IT policy and management, software engineering, computer security, power engineering, computer engineering, pure, applied, financial and industrial mathematics, applied statistics, data mining, information systems, e-health, electronic commerce and robotics, work in close contact, creating an R&D synergy vital to propel future advances in ICT.
- The Faculty is one of largest sites of ICT research in the southern hemisphere. It has strong industrial links with major international companies, collaborative research and development projects with partners in South East Asia, Europe and USA, along with research partnerships in China, UK, USA, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea and India.
- The Faculty's work has created strong collaborative ties with the Simulation and Modelling, Research and Teaching (SMART) facility and the Illawarra Health and Medical Research Institute (IHMRI).
The Master of Information and Communication Technology Advanced has advanced professional level accreditation by the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IT Governance and Organisational Issues
- Security, Ethics and Professionalism
- Research Methodology
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Engineering
- Programming for Social Innovation
- Information Systems and Strategy
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management Software Engineering View 101 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Recognised Bachelors degree majoring in information systems, information technology, computer science or related area, and a minimum of 2 years of professional ICT experience at SFIA level 4, for example job titles such as network administrator, web developer, business analyst, software engineer and systems analyst. A detailed description of the professional experience, endorsed by the students former employer, must be provided in the application.
- CRICOS: 067074F
International33840 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67680 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National32784 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65568 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.