The program requires a capstone 20,000-word thesis.
The Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment program at Qatar University is distinct in that it offers students the opportunity to develop in three important areas; curriculum, pedagogy and assessment through coursework and research.
The program provides participants with the opportunity to develop their skills and expertise in different areas of Teaching, Curriculum Design and Assessment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advance Study of Curriculum Theory
- Assessment Principles and Methods
- Educational Research Methodology
- Research and Data Analysis
- Theory and Practice in Classroom Instruction
- Completed a Bachelor Degree or a higher level degree including postgraduate diplomas offered by the College of Education at Qatar university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of 4.0 or its equivalent from a higher education institution accredited by an international accrediting association or by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent authority in the country where the institution is affiliated.
- A satisfactory performance in the personal interview.
International464 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 464 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National464 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 464 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- National and International Students: 2000 QAR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.