The Masters of Education in Educational Leadership (MEL) at the Qatar University is benchmarked to Qatar National Professional Standards for school leaders and aligned with the standards from Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC).
The program provides students with theoretical and practical knowledge and skills enabling them to function as outstanding leaders who are committed to reform and continuous improvement of education as successful practitioners and scholars, capable of leading and transforming a wide variety of educating organization.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Educational Leadership
- Management of School Information Systems
- Educational Policy in Qatar
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Instructional Supervision
- Educational Research Methodologies
- School Finance and Resource Management
- Seminar in Issues in Educational Leadership
- Action Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Project Management View 12 other Masters in Education in Qatar
- Completed a Bachelor or a higher level degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of 4.00 from a university or college accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education or comparable authority in that country may be admitted to the program.
Applicants meeting all other admission requirements with a GPA below 2.8 but not lower than 2.5 may be admitted to the program but must meet the following criteria to remain in the program:
Attain a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the first semester
Register for a minimum of two regular courses in the field of study in the first semester.
International495 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National495 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National and International Students: 2000 QR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.