The Special Education program at Qatar University provides instruction and field based practicum for educators and other professionals committed to serving students with disabilities.
Accomplishment of this goal will require competent, motivated teachers who will prepare children to reach their highest potentials.
- Qatari Schools and Society
- Human Development and Learning
- Instructional Planning and Assessment
- Introduction to Special Education
- Management of the Instructional Environment
- Assessment of Students with Learning Difficulties
- Methods and Materials in Special Education
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Methods of Teaching ESl
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 6 other Masters in Education in Qatar
All applicants to the Diploma in Special Education program who meet the following minimum criteria will be considered for admission to Qatar University:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 from a university or college accredited by an international accrediting association or by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent in that country.
- Pass the Personal interview.
- Successful completion of a discipline-specific content knowledge test.
- Successful completion of computer test with 70% at least.
- Essay ( writing sample)
International6880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 344 EUR per credit during 18 months.
National6880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 344 EUR per credit during 18 months.
National and International Students: 1,500 QAR
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.