The Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Secondary Education offered by the Qatar University provides instruction and field based practicum for educators and other professionals committed to serving students at the preparatory and secondary stages.
The goal of this program is to prepare educators to teach the curriculum necessary for independent schools in Qatar. Accomplishment of this goal will require competent, motivated teachers who will prepare children to achieve educational goals at the highest international standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Qatari Schools and Society
- Human Development and Learning
- Instructional Planning and Assessment
- Introduction to Special Education
- Management of the Instructional Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 3 other Masters in Teaching in Qatar
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 from a university or college accredited by an international accrediting association or by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent in that country.
- Achieved a minimum score of 45 in TOEFL iBT or 5 on the IELTS or equivalent test (for applicants to the English Concentration Only).
- Successful completion of a discipline-specific content knowledge test.
- Personal interview.
International371 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 371 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National371 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 371 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National and International Students: 1,500 QAR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.