The mechanical engineering part of the Management & Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering programme at the RWTH Aachen University focuses on the development and application of computer-aided methods and systems at all stages of product development. It provides in-depth knowledge and understanding of finite element methods, numerical methods, simulation, mechanics, software engineering, and production management.
During the management training, students are trained to solve problems related to global transformation and sustainable competitiveness, organization development, and international project management. In order to strengthen the foundation of students' management knowledge, the RWTH School of Business and Economics contributes three management modules during the first year of studies.
Graduates of this master's degree program will have gained the skill set and competences to work at the interface of technology and business administration. In today's industrial world, they will build the bridge between management goals and operational performance. For graduates looking into a future in academia, the M.Sc. MME-CAME also qualifies for PhD studies and a further career path at universities. The Master of Science degree certificate is awarded by RWTH Aachen University.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The “Master of Science in Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering" (MME-CAME) is an interdisciplinary programme conducted by two European universities, well-reputed in their specific fields. The German RWTH Aachen University has one of the best faculties of mechanical engineering worldwide and conducts the programme's engineering part. The Dutch Maastrich School of Management has a worldwide reputation for its programmes in business and management teaching.
- The programme comprises two semesters of lectures, exercises and practical courses in mechanical engineering at the RWTH Aachen University along with an eighteen-week management training at the Maastricht School of Management (MSM) in the Netherlands.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesProject Management Industrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 19 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany
Academic Requirements for MME-CAME
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor or Science in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, such as Automotive, Aerospace or Energy Engineering, Manufacturing, Structural, Industrial or Production Engineering, awarded by an internationally recognized university-level institution.
- Basic knowledge in business administration is requested as an admission requirement. Students with no previous knowledge in management have to participate in a preparatory online course conducted by the School of Business and Economics at the RWTH Aachen University prior to the beginning of the course (July to September).
- Practical professional experiences of as a rule not less than one year is required.
- The applicants need to provide a proof of at least six months work experience at the time of application.
Fundamental knowledge in mechanics, material science, thermodynamics, machine design, informatics, mathematics, physics Furthermore in: fluid mechanics, automatic control, finite elements, modelling, theory of vibrations, manufacturing engineering, CAD Basic knowledge in business administration is requested as an admission requirement.
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.