Essential to all organisations, whether they are in the private, public or voluntary sector, are staff who have an understanding of processes, logistics, efficiency and people management. In highly dynamic environments, from retail to health, skills of organisation, communication and leadership are highly sought after.
Why Study MSc Management at Middlesex University?
At the Management MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert programme from the Middlesex University, you will explore the emerging issues and developments in contemporary management practice and learn how to apply decision making and problem solving techniques to challenges in business management. The academics also deliver a broad base of expertise from, managing SMEs and supply chain management to strategic marketing and innovation. Complementing this academic learning is activity which enhances an understanding of practice, ranging from talks by practitioners and training on industry standard software.
- Gain a holistic understanding of management though topics focused on areas such as finance, strategy, operations, supply chain and consultancy, taught by research active academics from a range of disciplines
- Guest lecture series promote extended learning from prominent industry leaders who debate and discuss key issues in business strategy
- The course incorporates commonly utilised work place software programmes such as SPSS and Microsoft Project
- This course is ideal for those wishing to develop their skills and progress into leadership roles with exciting career paths in a variety of areas. Previous graduates have embarked on a range of careers including finance, project management, marketing, risk management, sales, quantitative trading, arbitrage, and information technology.
- Graduates have also had the knowledge and transferable skills to start their own businesses, take on further management positions within their current employment such as Head of Marketing or Sales Manager, or become project managers for fast-paced and innovative firms.
- More recently, certain graduates have found exciting careers with national radio providers in Brazil and become managers in family-owned sugar companies.
- Management Decision Making
- Operations Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Managing Projects
- MSc Management Project
- Strategic Leadership
- Emerging Trends in Enterprise Application
- Applied Corporate Finance
- Management Analytics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 750 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Applications from graduates with a 2:2 honours degree or above in an appropriate subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification are welcome
- Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.