Why study MSc Strategic Marketing at Middlesex University?
Any strategic marketing role requires both a broad vision for the organisation and an understanding of the impact of differing marketing channels. Developed for marketing practitioners and graduates from areas such as marketing, management and social sciences, this course provides knowledge and skills in the three key areas of strategic marketing; Strategic Analysis, Strategic Marketing and Leadership, and Implementation.
The Strategic Marketing MSc/PGDip/PGCE course offered at the Middlesex University has a strong focus on applying theoretical concepts to practice situations, employing real-life case studies and a week-long residential to give you a true understanding of strategic marketing practice.
- Gain practice skills and in-depth knowledge in the three core subject areas of Strategic Marketing and Leadership, Strategic Analysis, and Implementation
- Week-long residential* in the UK gives you a fantastic opportunity to gain a practical and applied perspective of marketing
- You’ll receive free electronic textbooks for every module, among other university services
Skills and knowledge in strategic marketing can be developed further through an in depth approach to and understanding of research, strategy, planning and marketing channels. A holistic understanding of marketing across the whole organisation is essential if you want to either progress to a senior role or are just starting out on a career path towards with the ambition of achieving one of these positions. Careers within strategic marketing can include:
- Marketing Officer, Executive or Manager
- Strategic Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Analyst or Researcher
- Digital Media Analyst or Manager
- Marketing Account Manager
- SME Owner
- Marketing Strategy, Leadership and Planning
- Strategic Brand Management
- Customer Analysis and Relationship Marketing
- Consumer Psychology
- Innovation-Driven Marketing
- Strategic Product Management
- Multichannel Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Experiential Marketing and Events
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Communication View 289 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- A second class honours undergraduate degree or above in any discipline awarded by a UK University or a recognised overseas institution, or
- An equivalent qualification accepted by the Academic Registry of the University, or
- A professional qualification deemed to be of an equivalent standard
International16800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National12700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.