The Advanced Computational Mechanics programme of Cracow University of Technology is addressed for students who want to increase their knowledge in mechanics and computer application in design of structures, material design, material selection, manufacturing and monitoring of machines.
Students at Advanced Computational Mechanics programme of Cracow University of Technology will:
- Computational fluid mechanics
- Computational thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Computational structural design
- Computational stability of structures
- Computational optimization of structures
- Computational vibro-acoustics
- Advanced mathematics
- Engineering mathematics
- Solid state physics
- Continuum mechanics
- Analytical mechanics
- Numerical methods
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 6 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Poland
- Submission of required documents listed in the application procedure
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- High GPA from first - cycle (BSc) studies.
- Signed application
- High school degree with Apostille/legalization
- Transcript of records with Apostille/legalization
- Eligibility statement
- Medical certificate
- English certificate
- Polish sworn translation of all documents
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.