The Accounting, Audit and Management Information Systems programme of Bucharest University of Economic Studies provide competencies and aptitudes for: examination and appliance of the financial reports on decision process; financial audit; accounting expertise and financial control; design and exploit the financial-accounting information systems; providing financial-accounting and fiscal consultancy; managerial accountancy; specialized assistance on company’s incorporation, audit and corporative control; elaboration of financial-accounting policies and strategies; enterprises evaluation; design and perform the administration information systems; audit of the administration information systems; educational and research activities on financial-accounting field.
- Accounting and management information systems
- Financial analysis and valuation
- Financial audit and counseling
- Business Services
- Auditing concepts and practices at national and international levels
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 6 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form with photo
- Copy of the Baccalaureate (high school) Diploma or equivalent and the transcript of records for the highschool years endorsed by the Romanian Embassy in his/her country or with the Hague
- Apostille - translated into Romanian and officially endorsed;
- Copy of the Bachelor's diploma and the transcript of records, endorsed by the Romanian Embassy in his/her country or with the Hague Apostille - translated into Romanian and officially endorsed;
- Language certificate for the language of instruction – if applicable - translated into Romanian and officially endorsed;
- Copy of the birth certificate – translated into Romanian and officially endorsed;
- Passport copy;
- Medical certificate stating that the applicant is fit for university studies
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bucharest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.