This Project Management programme from University of Hertfordshire pulls together project management theory, practice and solid hands-on experience to provide you with an excellent grounding in project management theory and methods.
The balance of theory and practice is reflected in the research interests and practitioner experience of our specialist lecturers.
Why choose this course?
- Study for a professionally accredited Project Management degree.
- Develop the skills and knowledge to become a successful project manager.
- Learn from our excellent team of lecturers, researchers and industry professionals from a range of project management backgrounds.
- Choose from three different routes, giving you the opportunity to tailor your studies.
Our graduates go on to become project planners, controllers, project managers and senior project managers in a variety of sectors and a wide range of organisations.
This course is accredited by the Association for Project Management as being aligned with their professional body of knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Project Management
- Project Scheduling and Budgeting
- Project Management Simulation
- Project Leadership and Communications
- Dissertation - Project Management
- Project Risk and Commercial Management
- Projects and Society
- Computer Simulation for Business
- Agile Development for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 282 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A UK honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) or equivalent in a Business, Management, Information Systems, Engineering or Project Management related subject
- At least one year's work experience in a project management role, combined with an HE (or equivalent) qualification.
- If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.5 with no lower than 5.5 (or equivalent).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- UK: £810 per 15 credits
- International: £1230 per 15 credits
Living costs for Hatfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.