Whether you want to develop a career in the commercial or voluntary sectors or have ambitions to work in a large organisation or family business our Marketing course, offered by University of Hertfordshire, is designed to equip you with the essential skills and knowledge to move you into your chosen specialism.
Marketing dynamic and research active faculty will support you throughout your learning journey to ensure that you graduate with confidence and expertise, ready to face complex and dynamic work environments. And our team of academics, visiting practitioners, career support professionals and alumni will also ensure that you are well connected for the best start on your professional journey.
Why choose this Marketing course at University of Hertfordshire?
- Draw on the research interests of the marketing faculty to address contemporary marketing challenges
- Balance theory and application with regular opportunities to hear industry speakers and undertake field visits
- Develop key business skills
- Take the opportunity to gain additional qualifications from CIM
This course is designed for those wishing to build a career in marketing across a wide range of specialisms, and in any industry sector.
Whether you are planning to move into a marketing agency role, or work for an in-house marketing team, or whether marketing is just becoming an increasingly significant part of your role, this Master's will give you the expertise to help you excel in your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Professional Marketer
- Modern Marketing Communications
- Understanding Consumers and Markets
- Strategic Brand Planning and Development
- Marketing Insight, Analysis and Decision Making
- Innovative Marketing Solutions
- Dissertation (Marketing)
- Dissertation Preparation
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 421 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) in any discipline, a degree equivalent professional qualification or appropriate work experience combined with a relevant qualification.
International13450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hatfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.