Pharmacology degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire will help you explore the latest therapeutic concepts and principles relating to causes, epidemiology, diagnosis and the treatment of human diseases in current clinical practice.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
In addition to developing your specialist knowledge and understanding, there is an emphasis on developing your approach and attitude to working by emphasising and encouraging the professional standards expected by employers. This is supported by a departmental seminar programme that includes speakers from industry who give you an insight into what they expect from employees.
The University also has a programme of seminars and workshops designed to help you recognise and boost the attributes expected and appreciated by employers. This is supplemented by trips and visits.
- Cell And Molecular Biology
- Clinical Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Drug Discovery And Development
- Laboratory Based Research Project (Pharmacology)
- Molecular Pharmacology
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences Pharmacology View 46 other Masters in Pharmacology in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bedfordshire and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
National6600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £8250.
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.