Rhe European Union Law programme at King's College London is a distance-learning course covering a wide range of important EU Law topics, such as free movement of goods and people, competition law, anti-discrimination law, external relations and judicial review. You will gain an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the most important theoretical and practical aspects of EU law, with a particular emphasis on the Treaties of the European Union.
Benefit from a highly relevant programme that:
- Deals with the free movement of goods and people (including citizenship), the freedom of establishment, the freedom to provide services, the free movement of capital and economic and monetary union;
- Covers competition law, social policy, environmental policy and external relations;
- Concludes with a judicial review of EU law, including liability of EU institutions, and the enforcement of EU law with regards to the protection of individual’s rights in national courts and with regard to the applicable procedures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Treaties and Internal Market
- Substantive Policies
- Procedural Aspects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law European Studies View 16 other Masters in European Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a degree in law of a good 2nd class standard (2.1) or the equivalent, or a degree in a related discipline or be qualified as a barrister or a solicitor.
- Applications may also be accepted from a candidate who has achieved a comparative academic level through his or her studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate.
- It is not possible to study this programme whilst you are registered for a different programme at any other institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.