Forensic Psychology degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire will help you gain a high level of knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods which will allow you to perform complex data analysis, interpretation, evaluation and synthesis
Benefit from an increased sense of personal responsibility and professionalism that will enable you to practice or conduct research within ethical guidelines while being aware of the requirements of equal opportunities and disabilities legislation.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Forensic psychology can be evidenced in a range of settings such as the prison and probation service, the NHS, during criminal investigations and in community settings. However, the advanced route to registration as a Forensic Psychologist is just one direction graduates may wish to embark upon and, having completed your degree you will find that many career opportunities are open to you both inside and outside the forensic sector and psychology related fields. Whatever your thoughts, forensic psychology is compelling as both a discipline and a profession. Studying for the MSc in Forensic Psychology will give you a good grounding in:
- Advanced Research Methods For Forensic Psychology
- Criminal Psychology
- Investigative Psychology
- Legal Psychology
- Professional Skills For Forensic Psychologists
- Rehabilitation & Recidivism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science View 829 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bedfordshire and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £8,250 .
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.