Education (Leadership) degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire will allow you to gain further knowledge and understanding in areas of working with children and adults in a wide variety of local authority or social care settings as well as in nurseries, schools and colleges.
For those already in work, the part-time route will support promotion to leadership and management roles. Our names awards will enable students to progress to doctoral study in specific specialist areas.
Studying on this course will able you to apply your own area of interest or practice to specific areas of study and to develop in the direction which interests you. You will learn through a variety of ways including workshops, seminars, online learning and through tutorial support.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
We aim to integrate examples from practice, up to date case studies and projects focussed on particular developments throughout the course. For existing professionals, a Masters level qualification will enhance your chances for promotion and for employment in other contexts. Masters study supports promotion to senior positions in the field of education, with this qualification acting as an important indicator of your ability and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a senior leader in educational settings.
The course is designed to help you engage with study and critique key issues in education as well as to be able to identify and justify recommendations for further action. As a masters graduate, therefore, you will have the confidence, knowledge and critical skills to prepare and present a strong application to senior posts in the field of education.
- The curriculum specialist (Art and Design)
- The curriculum specialist (Biology)
- The curriculum specialist (Chemistry)
- The curriculum specialist (Design and Technology)
- The curriculum specialist (Drama)
- The curriculum specialist (English)
- The curriculum specialist (Geography)
- The curriculum specialist (History)
- The curriculum specialist (Maths)
- The curriculum specialist (Music)
- The curriculum specialist (Physical Education)
- The curriculum specialist (Physics)
- The curriculum specialist (Religious Education)
- The Evidence Informed Curriculum Specialist
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies View 1919 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
International5416 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16250 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National2750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
- For UK/EU students the standard fee is £8,250 per year.
- For International students the standard fee is per 2 years.
Living costs for Bedford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.