Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing) degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire offers the opportunity to study for a combined Master of Science / Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing) qualification. Success in the Master of Science in Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing) or in the intermediate qualification of Postgraduate Diploma in Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing) will provide the professional qualification and eligibility to apply for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (School Nursing).
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
During the course you will acquire a range of professional and transferrable skills which are intended to prepare you for working as a SCPHN-School Nurse. The course provides a student- focused process for integrating personal, academic and career development. You are encouraged to undertake self-assessment to identify your strengths, interests and development needs in relation to your learning needs. Through negotiation with your personal academic tutor you will be enabled to identify your areas of interest and the areas in which you feel you need to develop. Towards the end of your studies you will be actively supported and advised regarding potential career development
- Assessment And Interventions In Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
- Community Nurse Prescribing For Nurses
- Leadership And Management In Public Health Practice
- Promoting Public Health In Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
- Specialist Public Health Practice (School Nursing)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health Nursing View 264 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
- To apply for a place on a postgraduate course (MA/MSc/MBA) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good first degree and the required English language qualification
International13275 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13275 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7840 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £7,840.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.