Why study MSc Investment and Finance at Middlesex University?
This Investment and Finance MSc course at the Middlesex University allows you to explore corporate and entrepreneurial finance as well as financial and managerial accounting, portfolio theory, and investment analysis and management. You will be enabled to create and manage your own investment portfolios as well as effectively manage clients’ portfolios or wealth funds.
There will also be an international focus on risk management, treasury, investment and private banking and you will gain advanced skills in financial modelling, econometrics, and quantitative risk management.
The year-long module will help to improve your learning and enhance your assimilation of complex subjects in a rewarding and beneficial manner.
- Benefit from unlimited access to the Financial Markets Lab, where you can set up or simulate your trades in FX, equity and derivatives markets
- You'll use specialist industry standard databases such as Bloomberg and Datastream, as well as software packages including Stata
- There is a strong emphasis on practical application of theory to ensure you are ready for the working world
Potential careers span across many sectors and can include:
- Investment management
- Hedge fund management
- Equity, bond and foreign currency markets
- Corporate treasury management
- Risk management
- Financial Theory and Applications
- Financial Modelling
- International Financial Markets
- International Risk Management
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Theory and Equity Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 191 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
- It is required that you have a second class honours degree 2:2 undergraduate degree or equivalent in accounting, business economics, finance, or economics
- Students with an undergraduate degree with an applied quantitative element in the field of statistics, mathematics, engineering, physics, computing or science will also be considered.
International16800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National12700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.