Our World is increasingly connected meaning we need leaders who have the skills and abilities to guide a business, internationally. On this course, learn through a mix of detailed theory and practical workshops on current and emerging international concepts and theories across a variety of business management areas. Whether you’re interested in human resources or global marketing management, this flexible course provides optional modules that will allow you to follow the right path for you.
You also have access to our ASPIRE centre, a purpose-built entrepreneurial lab where you can develop, plan and launch your own start-up business.
Industrial placements are the perfect way for you to enhance your career prospects and deepen your understanding of a specific area of expertise. This MSc programme is available with the option to take an in-company or self-employed industrial placement of up to 12 months (visa dependent), allowing you to gain work experience in the UK or overseas.
This specialist programme prepares students for a variety of competitive and exciting roles in multinational enterprises, international organisations, governmental bodies or consultancies.
Students who studied similar courses at Kent Business School have gone on to work in a variety of companies including:
- Pace Capital
- City Sprint
- J.P Morgan & Chase
Many of our students also stay local and find job opportunities regionally in small and medium firms or even set-up their own businesses as well-equipped entrepreneurs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing the Multinational Enterprise
- Corporate Responsibility and Globalisation
- Global Value Chains, Strategy and Development
- Research Methods and Skills
- Strategic Marketing
- Global Strategy
- Organisational Behaviour and HRM: A Global Persepective
- Business in an International Perspective
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
There is no fixed application deadline for applications from home/EU students, though we strongly recommend you apply as soon as possible;
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 834 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second-class UK degree or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification in a variety of areas will be considered for entry on this course.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and those without an honours degree may also be considered on the basis of work experience, professional qualifications and the relevance of the programme to their current professional role.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and additional qualifications, professional qualifications and relevant experience may also be taken into account when considering applications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21200 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National11400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Kent Business School has a wide range of funding opportunities for postgraduate students, which include Scholarships, Bursaries, the Kent Business School Loyalty Award for University of Kent undergraduates and the KBS Early Bird Discount. The Early Bird Discount equates to 10% off tuition fees (apply by 31 March 2023 and pay course deposit by 30 April 2023).
For more information on funding available from Kent Business School, please visit the postgraduate funding page.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.