As a Kent Business School student studying our career-transforming MBA, be encouraged to think deeply, question everything and find solutions to some of the most critical and convoluted issues facing tomorrow’s world.
The MBA, accredited by the highly regarded CMI and AMBA, offers rigorous and in-depth teaching and practical experience delivered by academics and business leaders at the highest level of their expertise.
On our beautiful, green, Canterbury campus with Europe and London close by, be surrounded by a multinational group of like-minded thinkers with commercial flair and global perspectives as you learn detailed business theory and apply it practically to real global businesses and your own, unique, business ideas.
Throughout the programme you engage with organisations; small, medium and large, regional to multinational, to test theories immediately in real-world situations. You will connect with strategic thinkers with commercial flair and global perspectives. The connections you make during this time will be with you for life.
As a student on The MBA, you also have the opportunity to gain the Chartered Management Institute’s (CMI) Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership alongside your degree.
You can develop an entrepreneurial outlook, an international perspective as well as a commitment to responsible management. You will also benefit from a range of value-added experiences, such as masterclasses and opportunities to study a language.
You will also have access to our ASPIRE centre, a purpose-built entrepreneurial lab where you can develop, plan and launch your own start up business.
The MBA programme is accredited by The Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The MBA can be studied in one year of full-time study, or part-time over two to three years. As a part-time student you join current full-time students on programme modules.
- The course consists of Stage 1 and Stage 2. Stage 1 consists of nine compulsory modules and Stage 2 the MBA Challenge and Report.
- Stage 1 aims to provide you with a broad overview of knowledge and understanding required to be an exemplary business leader including strategy, strategic marketing, people management and corporate responsibility and sustainability.
- Stage 2 consists of the MBA Challenge – a series of four challenges that include personal development, a consultancy project involving a real business, an international business challenge, a business start up task and a 10,000 report.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
There is no fixed application deadline for applications from home/EU students, though we strongly recommend you apply as soon as possible;
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 248 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification in a variety of subject areas and three years of managerial experience are required for entry on to the course.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and those without an honours degree may also be considered on the basis of work experience, professional qualifications and the relevance of the programme to their current professional role.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and additional qualifications, professional qualifications and relevant experience may also be taken into account when considering applications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National23800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Canterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The Business School has a wide range of funding opportunities for postgraduate students, which include Scholarships, Bursaries, and the KBS Early Bird Discount. The Early Bird equates to a 10% discount on tuition fees.
The MBA scholarships include:
- Women in Leadership Scholarship
- Leaders in Sustainability Scholarship
- SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship
For more information on funding available from Kent Business School, please visit the postgraduate funding page:
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.