The Sports Nutrition/Dietetics and Nutrition Intervention degree from the Department of Life and Health Sciences at the University of Nicosia aims to provide students:
- To train students to become health care professionals for services in various fields of Sports nutrition and nutrition intervention and related areas such as Sports centers/settings, academics, research, industry, training, extension and community service;
- To develop capacities and abilities and enable students to pursue higher education and research in Sports Nutrition and Nutrition Intervention and Dietetics.
The University of Nicosia is recognized as a leader in the field of Sports & exercise science and nutrition & dietetics.
Much of the current outstanding sports and exercise science and nutrition research pervades our taught courses providing the opportunity for those working or intending to work in the field of Sports and Exercise Nutrition Science and its sub-disciplines (physiology, biomechanics and psychology) to upgrade their academic and professional skills, expertise and knowledge.
- pharmaceutical/nutritional supplements industry,
- sports nutrition settings (sports and fitness centres, exercise physiology centres, sports assessment centres, sports research centres),
- public health,
- media (radio, tv, newspapers, etc.),
- sports teams,
- food and health journalists, academicians and
- freelance sports nutritionist/dietitian.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Sports and Exercise, Health Nutrition
- Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription
- Ergogenic Practices and Nutritional Manipulation in Sports and Exercise
- Nutrition and Exercise in Chronic Diseases
- Nutrition Counseling and Education
- Applied/Advanced Sports Nutrition
- Advanced Nutritional Epidemiology and Public Health
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of your passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Academic Records (True copy of the original)
- Two Letters of recommendation/reference from professors or employers (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only). Certain programmes have additional requirements
- Curriculum Vitae–CV (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only)
- Personal Statement (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only)
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Portfolio (for selected programmes of study)
EU/EEA9060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13590 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.