The Sports Nutrition - Dietetics and Nutrition Intervention programme from University of Nicosia programme aims to provide students:
- To impart knowledge and develop the capacities of students through state-of- the-art higher education in the area of Sports Nutrition and Nutrition Intervention
- To train students to become health care professionals for services in various fields of Sports nutrition and nutrition intervention and related areas such as Sports centers/settings, academics, research, industry, training, extension and community service;
- To develop capacities and abilities and enable students to pursue higher education and research in Sports Nutrition and Nutrition Intervention and Dietetics.
The University of Nicosia is recognized as a leader in the field of Sports & exercise science and nutrition & dietetics.
- pharmaceutical/nutritional supplements industry,
- sports nutrition settings (sports and fitness centres, exercise physiology centres, sports assessment centres, sports research centres),
- public health, media (radio, tv, newspapers, etc.), education research, sports teams, food and health journalists, academicians and freelance sports nutritionist/dietitian.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sports and Exercise, Health Nutrition
- Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription
- Ergogenic Practices and Nutritional Manipulation in Sports and Exercise
- Physiology and Biochemistry for Performance
- Research Methods in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition and Exercise in Chronic Diseases
- Nutrition Assessment and Laboratory Skills Techniques for Athletes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum requirement for admission into a Masters degree programme is a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university. In addition to the minimum requirements, special admission requirements may apply for various departments. Please consult the website for an updated list of specific requirements. Further, students applying from selected countries may be required to have additional qualifications. The Office of Admissions will guide all applicants throughout the admission process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
EU/EEA9060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13590 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.