- Provide specialized advanced knowledge and tools to our graduates in order to cope successfully in a technologically challenging environment;
- Facilitate learning in areas of oil, gas and energy engineering that are directly linked to industry and current state-of-the-art technology;
- Provide the theoretical and computational skills necessary for the solution of both theoretical and practical engineering problems;
- Provide practical and experimental hands-on experience that allows the students to link directly to fundamental knowledge and theory;
- Prepare graduates to work alone or in groups in order to provide engineering solutions;
- Prepare graduates to design/implement systems and processes towards the solution of engineering problems;
- Promote research, develop research skills and provide fundamental knowledge to support a successful career in research and development;
- Develop the ability of the graduates to write technical reports and scientific papers as well as to present their work before an audience;
- Provide the graduates with the opportunity to develop a greater technical competence in their area and become successful professionals throughout their lifetime;
- Prepare graduates so that they may be admitted to and successfully complete a PhD program in Oil, Gas and Energy engineering or related fields.
This field offers very good career opportunities. Energy consumption grows steadily around the world, and investments in drilling and exploitation of energy resources, in particular gas and oil, are anticipated to continue strong. Thus, the global employment outlook is promising. It is further expected that the discovery of oil and gas in the Cyprus Exclusive Economic Zone will prompt the establishment of new companies and operations with an increasing number of job opportunities. Graduates of the Master’s program can be employed in a number of sectors including off-shore exploration, product refineries, on-shore liquefying natural gas (LNG) terminal, chemical manufacturing industries and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Petroleum Geolgy
- Drilling Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- LNG Systems
- Production Engineering
- Well Engineering
- Health, Safety and Risk Management
- Oil and Gas Transport Networks
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Mining, Oil & Gas View 5 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum requirement for admission into a Masters degree programme is a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university. In addition to the minimum requirements, special admission requirements may apply for various departments. Please consult the website for an updated list of specific requirements. Further, students applying from selected countries may be required to have additional qualifications. The Office of Admissions will guide all applicants throughout the admission process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13860 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA6660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9990 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.