Students may engage in a range of art and design electives including curatorial and educational studies, interdisciplinary studios, and placements associated with art and design research projects. Students will develop skills in creative digital art and design practice to a professional standard, and extend their learning and deepen their understanding of visual language concepts and systems.
The Digital Art and Design course from University of Nicosia enables one to develop the ability to handle complex issues, and to collect, analyse and interpret data. You will collaborate effectively in multidisciplinary teams, and experiment and adapt innovative and creative new art and design approaches demonstrating a critical understanding of contemporary theory and practice in digital art and design.
Students will also acquire the professional skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace for art and design. They will gain an understanding of ethical responsibility and of the impact of their work in a social, cultural and environmental context.
- Art: Museums, galleries, digital art applications at the public and/or private sector.
- Commerce: New media project management, the IT industry, communication technology, web design, social media, interactive media production, digital photography and visualisation, electronic publishing, games, advertising agencies, digital design, advertising and info companies, museums, galleries.
- Education: Teach in IT and design industry companies, at high schools and universities at the public and/or private sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual Rhetoric
- Contemporary Art and Design Concepts
- Digital Culture, Innovation and Technology
- Visualising Information
- Digital Publishing
- Sustainable Packaging Design
- Interactive Web Design
- 3D Game Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum general requirement for admission to the post-graduate degree programme is a Bachelor Degree from a recognised university.
- Candidates may be asked to submit an art and design portfolio or to participate in an interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13860 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA6300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.