This Master of Business Administration (Management Information Systems) programme from University of Nicosia aims to be highly integrated in context and practical by remaining close to actual business practice. It aspires to assist students to develop their management and leadership skills, operate effectively in a multicultural environment and to adapt quickly to changing social, political, legal and economic conditions.
More specifically the programme’s main objectives include:
- Equipping students with all necessary skills, attitudes and approach to guide their decisions as business executives
- Developing students’ abilities to handle today’s problems and prospects for business organisations functioning in a competitive world
- Allowing students to develop their theoretical and practical skills and knowledge in one of the specialised areas
- Enhancing intellectual development and student graduate maturity
- Assisting the students to analyse, examine, investigate and compose the new knowledge and competencies they will acquire
- Ensuring the highest possible penetration of each subject inquiry and exhaustion of conceptual academic as well as practical implications
- Securing the necessary level of education for obtaining specialised knowledge and competencies and demonstrating mental independence
- Offering insight into professional possibilities and modern organisations functioning in the context of today’s competitive world
- Providing participating students with the skills necessary to guide both their short and long term decisions.
The MBA Degree is specifically designed to build upon business people’s existing knowledge and adding to their personal career development. The MBA is the tool for diversifying roles in a career for developing strategic leaders.
The MBA programme of the University of Nicosia aims in ensuring that its students acquire the appropriate management knowledge necessary and an in-depth understanding of all major business areas. Through theory and practice, the University of Nicosia MBA wishes to assist students develop into critical and intellectual individuals and the new business leaders of the future.
Graduates of the MBA programme can be employed at all sectors of the economy and business, whether this be in the manufacturing sector, tourist, financial services and professional services sectors, non profit organisations, education, trade, retail etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web Design and Development
- Business Data Communication and Security
- Knowledge Management
- IT Project Management
- Business Intelligence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesManagement Studies Informatics & Information Technology Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 38 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The minimum general requirement for admission to the post-graduate degree programme is a Bachelor Degree from a recognised university.In addition to the above, applicants must also satisfy the following requirements:
- Proficiency in Greek for the Programme offered in the Greek Language
- Standardized Test Scores- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required of all students with a minimum score of 400. Students with a COA of 2.5 or higher on the 4-point system or 2.2 for UK standards or equivalent, or three years of professional experience, will be exempted from the GMAT.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating the applicant’s education, academic and professional experience, any publications, awards, etc.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two recommendation letters from individuals who have known the applicant in his/her educational and professional environment are required
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13860 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA6420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9630 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.