This Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship and Innovation) programme from University of Nicosia aims to be highly integrated in context and practical by remaining close to actual business practice. It aspires to assist students to develop their management and leadership skills, operate effectively in a multicultural environment and to adapt quickly to changing social, political, legal and economic conditions.
We expect our students to come from Management or Senior Management positions at different areas of private interest and organisations within government and industry, both locally and abroad. Companies like Royal Dutch Airlines, Revlon, Tradex, Cyprus Telecommunication Authority, Cyprus Electricity Authority, Air Trans, Cybarco, Demstar, Addidas and many more. Positions held by some of our graduates include, Marketing Director, Commercial Finance Manager, Public Relations Director and Financial Controller etc.
During the past few years our graduates have been placed in different market positions. Quite a few have undertaken Bank positions, posts in off shore companies and in Academic institutions. Some of the posts include a consultant in the Ministry of Libya, Senior IT in a company in the United States of America, Director Manager of a major Granite company, Director of Demstar, Finance Director of a University and many more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Decision Making Methods and Tools
- Organizations and HR Management
- Business Economics
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The minimum general requirement for admission to the post-graduate degree programme is a Bachelor Degree from a recognised university.In addition to the above, applicants must also satisfy the following requirements:
- Proficiency in Greek for the Programme offered in the Greek Language
- Standardized Test Scores- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required of all students with a minimum score of 400. Students with a COA of 2.5 or higher on the 4-point system or 2.2 for UK standards or equivalent, or three years of professional experience, will be exempted from the GMAT.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating the applicant’s education, academic and professional experience, any publications, awards, etc.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two recommendation letters from individuals who have known the applicant in his/her educational and professional environment are required
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13860 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA6420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9630 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.