Why Study MSc/PGDip/PGCert Robotics at Middlesex University?
This Robotics MSc/PGDip/PGCert course offered at the Middlesex University blends practice with theory to equip students with the skills, knowledge and experience they need for a career as a robotics engineer. The postgraduate degree includes significant time working in laboratories under the supervision of our expert teaching staff, many of whom have worked in robotics since the early days of the technology.
Over the duration of the course you will gain experience working with industry-standard equipment in our cutting-edge labs and workshops. You will also benefit from our close to links to leading industry organisations, be encouraged to enter national robotics competitions and supported to undertake industry work placements during the masters.
If you do not wish to study the full MSc, you can apply to the PGDip where you study only four modules or a PGCert where you study only two modules.
- Undertake a major study project in the area you wish to specialise in
- Contribute to the wide range of robotics research being carried out in the school
Career OpportunitiesWell-qualified graduates with a Masters in Robotics are in high demand and as a result, the career options available are extensive. Robotics knowledge and skills are central to the design and production of a wide range of products including cash dispensers, cars, televisions and mobile phones.
- Software Engineering and Simulation of Robotic Systems
- Robotic Systems and Control
- Group Project
- Robot Systems Integration
- Industrial Manipulators
- Robotics in Medicine
- Mobile Robotics
- Individual Major Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place.
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering Industrial Design View 198 other Masters in Physics in United Kingdom
- It is required that you have a second class honours degree 2:2 or above in a related subject
- Candidates with other degrees are welcome to apply provided they can demonstrate appropriate levels of relevant experience
- Candidates without formal qualifications need to demonstrate relevant experience in robotics and the ability to study at postgraduate level
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.