The aim of this Master of the Law - European and International Law program from University of Zurich is – depending on the choice of modules – to prepare students for work in international institutions or companies. The study program at the Faculty of Law comprises English-language modules worth 60 ECTS credits.
The Faculty of Law at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven stresses an international and comparative approach to education in law. The Double Degree Master's Program with an emphasis on International and European Law is particularly recommended for students who see their professional future with an international organisation or institution.
More informationVisit official programme website
- European Institutions
- International Commercial Arbitration (Legal Practice)
- International Economic Law
- International Finance Law
- International Human Rights
- Introduction to US business law
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law View 18 other Masters in International Law in Switzerland
- To participate in a double degree program, students must be matriculated either at the University of Zurich or at the relevant partner university as their home university. Applicants for a Master of Law Double Degree European and International Law must demonstrate that their command of English is sufficient.
- Students who successfully complete the application procedure at the Faculty of Law may participate in a double degree Master’s program. To gain admission, students must also be admitted at the partner faculty. The relevant conditions for admission to the partner faculties can be found in the Information brochure Double Degree Master’s Programs
International1360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 680 EUR per semester and a duration of .
EU/EEA1360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 680 EUR per semester and a duration of .
- Tuition fee is 720 CHF per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.