Places on this Specialist Community Public Health Nursing. Health Visiting. School Nursing MSc/PG Dip at King's College London are sponsored centrally through service commissioners and in partnership with health visiting and school nursing service providers.
- No.1 Nursing Faculty in the UK and 2nd in the world (2019 QS World University Rankings)
- Completion of clinically-focused evidence-based core modules.
- Access to lecturers who are active researchers in health visiting and school nursing.
- Access to extracurricular seminars and lectures given by leaders in healthcare from around the world.
- Located in the heart of London, across four of King's Thames-side campuses (Waterloo, Strand, St Thomas' and Guy's) and the Denmark Hill Campus in south London.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Delivering the Healthy Child Programme
- Evidence Based Practice
- Child Protection: Assessment & Intervention
- Prescribing From the Community Nursing Formulary
- Leadership Skills for Public Health Nursing
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health: Assessment & Treatment
- Specialist Community Public
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 1025 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- The normal entry requirement for graduate study is a Bachelor's degree with minimum 2:1 honours (or overseas equivalent). Applicants with other backgrounds or qualifications, including those without a first degree, can be considered.
- A personal statement is required. (maximum 4,000 characters)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One reference is required, professional references will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- You need to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of your application.
- NHS funded
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.