The Public Administration degree offered by the University of Arizona program combines curricular structure, physical facilities, and real-world fieldwork opportunities to foster the managerial skills needed to meet today's greater demands for accountability and effectiveness from public and nonprofit organizations.
This MPA program prepares students for a management career in public service sectors, including federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as nonprofits and international organizations. This type of degree can help students learn how to successfully implement policy and programs. Earning an MPA degree at the University of Arizona in particular will prepare students to be leaders in one of several different concentrations, such as Collaborative Governance, Environmental Management and Policy, Nonprofit Management, and Public Management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Collaborative Governance
- Environmental Management & Policy
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Management
- Local Government
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 503 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Online Application for admission to the Graduate College.
- Unofficial transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of the admissions process. Official transcripts are only required for applicants who are offered admission. Do not mail official transcripts until offered admission. Please note that if you are admitted, all official transcripts must be received by the Graduate College within 30 days after the first day of classes.
- Statement of Purpose is required, including information about experiences and career objectives.
- Resume describing relevant experience, responsibilities and achievements.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.