The Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharm Econ Policy and Outcomes offered by the University of Arizona program provides rigorous scientific training similar to that taking place in the Ph.D. track but with different academic requirements and less extensive research training.
The average time to graduation is less than three years.
Many M.S. graduates pursue pharmaceutical industry or managed care careers, which involve activities such as working at the project development, design, and management level, assisting in product development, and marketing.
The Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharm Econ Policy and Outcomes offered by the University of Arizona is required for admission to the Ph.D. program.
The College of Pharmacy offers a graduate program leading to a Doctor of Philosophy and/or a Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Over twenty faculty participate in the program.
Faculty research interests are in various areas of:
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Health Pharm Outcomes Research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Technology Assessment
- Health Services Research Methods
- Economic Foundations for Health Sciences
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- Biostatistics for Research
- Applied Health Technology Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 151 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- TOEFL 550 paper based or 79 intenet based (international students)
- GRE is required, but no minimum requirement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official Transcripts
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or the biological sciences or Pharm.D. degree and adequate preparation in mathematics is a prerequisite to admission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5969 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.