The Natural Resources program from University of Arizona is a world leader in pursuing science that informs how environmental change impacts arid and semi-arid systems and how best to adapt to environmental challenges.
We are a cohort of students, faculty, and staff who take great pride in our focus on problem-driven research, teaching, and extension encompassing all aspects of environmental stewardship.
Our research answers important questions about how ecosystems respond under environmental or human pressures. We develop strategies to help mitigate the effects of these pressures, helping to create and maintain healthy and sustainable ecological systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ecology, Management, and Restoration of Rangelands
- Natural Resources Studies
- Watershed Management and Ecohydrology
- Wildlife and Fisheries Conservation and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Natural Resources Studies -- Jan 1 for fall semester, August 1 for spring semester
- Watershed Management and Ecohydrology - Jan 15 for fall, August 1 for spring
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Soil Science Natural Sciences View 405 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A letter of intent
- A summary of coursework form (Students coming from institutions outside of the US are also required to list courses and grades. The U.S is on a 4.0 scale, but other countries are on a scale of 10 or 100. Just make a note on the scale on which you received your grades).
- A minimum of 3 letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from all Colleges and Universities attended will only be required if you are admitted to the program. Please only upload unofficial transcripts into the online process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.