Other active research programs include investigations in diabetes, obesity, immunity, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular diseases.
The Nutritional Sciences Department at the The University of Arizona offers traditional graduate research programs leading to a Master of Science degree and a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Nutritional Sciences under the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. A minor in Nutritional Sciences is offered to PhD students.
Our interdisciplinary faculty hold appointments in the College of Medicine, College of Nursing, College of Public Health, as well as research centers of excellence including the Arizona Cancer Center, Steele Memorial Children’s Research Center, Arthritis Center, Center of Excellence in Women’s Health, Sarver Heart Center, Center on Aging, BIO5 - Institute for Collaborative Bioresearch and Collaboratory for Metabolic Disease Prevention and Treatment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Applied Nutritional Sciences
- Metabolism and Energetics
- Nutrition and Disease
- Advanced Nutrigenomics
- Laboratory Rotation
- Emergencing Topics in Nutritional Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 369 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Arizona and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- One semester of Organic Chemistry (3 units) with laboratory (1 unit), equivalent to Chem 241 A, B and Chem 243 A, B
- One year (minimum 6 units) of upper division Biochemistry (junior or senior level)
- One year (6 units) of Biology, equivalent to BIO 181R and 182R (Microbiology can count toward one semester of this requirement)
- One year (minimum 4-6 units) of Human Physiology equivalent to either PISO 380 or PSIO 201 and 202
- One semester (3 units) of upper division, undergraduate Nutrition Science, equivalent to NSC 408 Nutritional Biology
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
National34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.