Delivered in a unique environment that blends Chinese and Western cultures, the IMBA is an international passport that will give you an edge in the world’s largest and most competitive markets.
Whether you are based in China, the UK, or elsewhere, this International Master of Business Administration from Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University will give you the diverse management and leadership skills to work confidently in an international context.
The programme is delivered in the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS), one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). Less than 100 business schools worldwide have both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
Knowledge and skills:
By the time you graduate from the International MBA programme, you will have:
- a broad theoretical and practical understanding of modern management in a globalised environment
- a strong awareness of how the external environment, including political, economic, social and technological factors impacts on the modern organisation at a national and international level
- the ability to research, analyse and find solutions to problems facing both local and globalised companies
- skills in critical thinking, analysis and problem-solving, as well as in report writing and making effective presentations.
International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Change and Innovation
- The Organisation in the Strategic Context
- Managing the Economic Context
- Managing Financial Resources
- Final Individual Project for IMBA
- Negotiating in International Environment
- Operations and Supply Chain Management Strategy
- Competing in the Global Market Place
- International Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- For Mainland China applicants: 30 July
- For international applicants and applicants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: 15 July
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 43 other Masters in Business Administration in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai Ranking--75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85 percent or above, depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19145 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38290 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National19145 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38290 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
If you are a graduate of XJTLU, you will automatically receive a discount of 20 percent of the tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.