You will graduate the MSc Financial Computing programme at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University with the computational techniques and financial knowledge to deliver effective and innovative business solutions.
The Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering is equipped with specialist lab facilities for operating systems, networking, mobile computing and multimedia technology that will support your learning and research.
Graduates from this programme are well prepared roles such as software engineer, database specialist, infrastructure manager, financial analyst, financial consultant, business analyst, system analyst, investment analyst, e-finance architect, credit manager, portfolio manager, business intelligence executive, wealth services officer, and risk management auditor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Object Oriented Programming
- Databases and Data Management
- Advanced Derivatives
- Data Mining and Big Data Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 76 other Masters in Computer Sciences in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent academic qualification / experience in a relevant area such as computer science, finance and investment, information systems, e-business and mathematics, with some programming and program design experience
- Applicants who do not meet the standard entry requirements but have substantial relevant work experience will be considered for enrolment of the programme on a case-by-case basis
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- Top 100 of 2021 Shanghai Ranking or World-class universities or First-class disciplines (MoE, People’s Republic of China): 75 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark)
- Other universities: 80 - 85 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark), depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18864 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National12576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18864 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
RMB 120,000 for the entire programme.
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.