- a solid understanding of core and advanced principles, theories and models relevant to finance and financial management
- the ability to explain, understand and apply statistical and econometric techniques and their application to the analysis of financial information and data
- knowledge of portfolio selection, risk and risk management, and the macroeconomic context of international financial transactions
- skills in creative and critical thinking, problem-solving, data collection and analysis, and report writing.
Graduates from this programme are well prepared for roles such as portfolio manager, investment strategy analyst, director of research, market risk analyst, head of investor relations, senior economist and industrial economist. Graduates can find employment in the financial sector, and with central banks and other monetary financial institutions, as well as in international organisations, academia, research institutions and the wider business sector, especially within multinational enterprises. The programme also offers a solid foundation for pursuing a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Time Series Analysis
- International Finance and Economics
- Financial Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 78 other Masters in Economics in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Bachelor Degree in accounting, economics, finance, mathematics or statistics
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- Top 100 of 2021 Shanghai Ranking or World-class universities or First-class disciplines (MoE, People’s Republic of China): 75 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark)
- Other universities: 80 - 85 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark), depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15091 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22637 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National15091 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22637 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
RMB 144,000 for the entire programme.
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.