he SMU LLM in Cross-Border Business and Finance Law in Asia is designed for candidates who desire to sharpen their legal expertise and better understand business practices. Our professors who have gained insight from diverse work experiences will engage you with their interdisciplinary knowledge. Small class sizes allow for highly interactive seminars that also provide a challenging yet collegial learning environment.
The flexibility of our programme gives students the option to complete the LLM in 1 year attending full-time or 2 years in our part-time programme. Legal professionals are able to fit the fully-accredited courses to their busy work schedules. Moreover, the School of Law’s active engagement with the legal community, as well as our strong alumni network and the Career Services team, immensely benefit students’ future careers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Law of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Conflict of Laws
- Asian and Global Trends in Information Technology Law
- Law and the Changing Media Environment
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance Civil & Private Law View 5 other Masters in International Law in Singapore
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good Bachelor's degree in Law (or equivalent legal qualification)
- English proficiency test (IELTS/TOEFL), if your degree was not taught and examined in English
International37450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37450 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National37450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37450 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Application Fee (non-refundable): S$50
Registration Fee (non-refundable):
- S$400 (Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$500 (Foreigners)
Tuition Fee: S$37,450 (inclusive of GST)
- Deposit before matriculation: S$5,000
- 1st instalment is payable in Aug: S$16,225
- 2nd instalment is payable in Dec: S$16,225
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.