The Singapore Management University Cross - Border Business and Finance Law in Asia is designed for candidates who desire to sharpen their legal expertise and better understand business practices. Our professors who have gained insight from diverse work experiences will engage you with their interdisciplinary knowledge. Small class sizes allow for highly interactive seminars that also provide a challenging yet collegial learning environment.
The flexibility of our programme gives students the option to complete the LLM in 1 year attending full-time or 2 years in our part-time programme. Legal professionals are able to fit the fully-accredited courses to their busy work schedules. Moreover, the School of Law’s active engagement with the legal community, as well as our strong alumni network and the Career Services team, immensely benefit students’ future careers.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Law of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Conflict of Laws
- Asian and Global Trends in Information Technology Law
- Law and the Changing Media Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance Civil & Private Law View 14 other Masters in Finance in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognised for the purpose of admission. Applicants taking their respective high school examinations between January and May 2020 must submit/upload online their actual results within 3 working days after the release of the results. If your high school results are not known by the application closing date, please submit your predicted high school scores as attested by your school teacher/counsellor by 31 March 2020. Self-declared predicted scores will not be accepted. Please click here for a list of international qualifications that are recognised by SMU for admission to undergraduate degree programmes.
- One of the following standardised test score is required : SAT (previously known as SAT I /SAT Reasoning), or ACT (American College Test), or IELTS, or TOEFL, or C1 Advanced
International34133 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34133 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10250 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.