Interact with global faculty and leading practitioners
- The Cross-Border Business and Finance Law in Asia programme at Singapore Management University offers study tours to high-tech companies, international law firms and organizations
- Opportunities to network with legal, business and banking practitioners
- A class comprised of 70% international students with experience in countries such as Australia, China, France, India, Japan, the Philippines and Vietnam
Embark on a unique academic experience in Singapore
- Vibrant city campus in Asia’s legal and financial hub
- Specialized postgraduate courses on cross-border commercial law, intellectual property law and trade law
- Seminar-style pedagogy of interactive engagement in classes that teach students to solve real-world problems
- Participation in practice-oriented conferences on ASEAN and Singapore laws
- Asian and Global Trends in IT Law
- Advanced Law of Obligations
- Mediation / Financial Regulation in Asia
- Foreign Investment Law in Asia
- Financial Regulation in Singapore, Hong Kong and Greater China
- Beyond the Law: Regulatory Mechanisms in Cross-border Issues in the Asian Context
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance Civil & Private Law View 3 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Good first degree in Law (LL.B. or J.D. or their equivalent).
- Non-law graduates may be considered on the basis of substantial relevant professional experience in law-related positions.
- Proof of English language proficiency is required for all international applicants except those from English-medium institutions in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Philippines, United Kingdom and the United States.
International27525 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27525 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National27525 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27525 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- S$37,450 w/GST
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.