The economy is undergoing massive digitalisation. Fintech and digital finance are pushing the envelope for financial-related institutions on many fronts – for example, digital banking, customer insights, risk assessment, capacity optimisation, market intelligence and operational efficiencies. Financial institutions that leverage on new technologies such as blockchain, analytics and A.I. often gain a competitive edge.
Fintech can be leveraged across all business lines offering financial services such as banks, insurance, Big Tech (e.g. Facebook and Tencent). Use cases include blockchain for trade finance, A.I. for RPA, as well as robo-advisors and analytics for cross-selling potential and fraud detection. However, digitalising businesses requires knowledge of financial business, technology, analytics and management domains.
Upon graduation from the IT in Business - Financial Technology and Analytics programme at Singapore Management University our students have found employment in some of the world's finest corporations including: Accenture, Amazon, Avaloq Asia Pacific, Bank Julius Baer, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Citibank, Clearing and Payment Systems, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Facebook, GE Money Singapore, Google, Government of Singapore Investment Corporation, Grab, IBM, IHiS, Lenovo, McKinsey & Company, Noble Resources, OCBC, Shopee, Singapore Exchange Limited, Standard Chartered Bank, UOB Bank, Zalora and more.
- Digital Banking & Trends
- Digital Transformation in Retail Banking Technology
- Fintech Innovations & Startups
- Data Science in Financial Services
- Financial Markets Systems & Technology
- Quantum Computing in Financial Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Computer Sciences View 14 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Singapore
- Applicants from all degrees are encouraged to apply, while degrees from Computing, Engineering, Mathematics and related technical fields are preferred.
- Preferably 2 years of work experience in a business or technology role for all track applicants
- A good GMAT/GRE score.
- IELTS, UKVI (Academic) or TOEFL is required for applicants whose Degree programme (Bachelor's/Master's/PhD) was not taught in English.
International37781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37781 USD per year during 12 months.
National37781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37781 USD per year during 12 months.
- S$51,360 (inclusive of GST)
Living costs for Singapore
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.